20 tips for a better life:
1. Make a habit of walking for 10 to 30 minutes daily. Keep a smile on the face while walking
2. Sit quietly for at least 10 minutes daily.
3. Read more books this year than last year.
4. Spend some time with older people aged 70 and under the age of 6 years.
5. Drink plenty of water every day.
6. Try to bring a smile to the face of at least three people daily.
7. Do not waste your precious energy on gossip.
8. Forget the past issues, do not remind past mistakes of your life partner.
9. Realize that life is a school and you have come here to learn. The problems you see here are part of the curriculum.
10. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and eat dinner like a beggar.
11. Do not waste your time and energy in hating others. This life is very small for hatred.
12. You do not have to win in every debate, give your consent even on disagreement.
13. Do not compare your life with others.
14. Learn to forgive the wrongdoer for the mistake.
15. It is not your job to think about what other people think about you.
16. Time! All heals.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You have everything you need.
18. Do some good to others every day.
19. When you wake up in the morning, thank your parents, because you are in this world due to the upbringing of your parents.
20. Share this message to every person you care about.
Dear beloved sadhak ji, all the loving brothers and sisters and friends are lovingly added to Radha Savamaji …